Monday, June 21, 2010

Karrin's dress

Well, who knew that while on my road trip I would be altering a bride's maids dress. Karrin ordered a dress from a company in China at the request of the bride to be. When she got the dress, she can't zip it in the area of her ribs. So, now I am not only hemming this dress but have to take it apart and try to make it fit with what little fabric I have available to me. This will be a challenge to make it look like part of the design of the dress. I forgot to take a before picture but I will take an after picture to show. I forgot to take pictures of both before and after. I managed to get the dress back together and it fits her. I think I did a good job of making it look like it might have been part of the original design of the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment